Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) Enhancement Scheme claim form for Personal Assistant paid through direct payments

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you begin

    You'll need to complete this claim form for each absence.

    Before you can claim for any absences, you'll need to provide us with an SSP declaration form. You will only need to provide us with a declaration form once.

  • Have you provided us with an SSP declaration form previously?