Before beginning this form please have the following documents ready to upload:
- Proof of ID (a photo of your driving licence or a passport or a birth certificate)
- Two separate household bills to verify address including the Council Tax bill(s) for the period of the rent arrears
- A copy of your bank statements for at least the past two months (including any saving accounts you have)
- A copy of your tenancy agreement
Please ensure you uploaded files are clearly readable. If we cannot read your documents it will take longer to process your application.
Please also have the following information ready:
- Your Landlord (or agent's) details, including name, email address, address and phone number
- Your weekly/monthly rental payment amount
- For each month you were in rent arrears (for the period March 2020 and June 2021):
- Your total rent arrears amount
- Your total income amount (e.g. wages, benefits)
- Your total outgoings amount (e.g. water, rent, utilities)
- You and your partner's employment details, including employer name, average monthly net income before and during COVID-19, average hours worked before and during COVID-19
- Details of any savings you currently have
For more information, please visit our Tenancy Hardship Grant page.