Council tax: Income and expenditure form

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you complete this form

    You will only need to complete this form if you have council tax arrears for which a court summons has been issued.

    Please include as much detail as possible about your household income and expenditure for us to consider your payment proposal offer.