Please read these important notes and tick to confirm that you understand and agree before you complete this application to transfer to another school:
Please discuss any issues or concerns you have with your child's current headteacher before you apply for a place at another school.
- Please discuss any issues or concerns you have with your child's current headteacher before you apply for a place at another school.
- This application form can only be completed by the legal parent, carer or guardian of the child.
- Where there is shared parental responsibility, both parents must be in agreement about the preferences listed in this application. It is the parents' responsibility to come to this agreement.
- We may request proof of address.
- A school place granted on the basis of fraudulent information may be withdrawn.
- A place in the Nursery class at a preferred school does NOT guarantee a place in Reception class - the application process starts afresh.
- Free school transport is normally only provided to the nearest suitable school if it is more than 2 miles from the home address for Reception - Year 6 applications, or more than 3 miles from the home address for Year 7 - Year 11 applications.
- You may express a preference for English or Welsh medium education, or faith-based education.
- If you would like to apply for school places for more than one child, you must submit one application form for each child.
- In completing this online application form, you agree to provide an email address, which we will use to acknowledge receipt of your application.
- If you are a non-EU resident, you must provide a photocopy of your visa before we can consider any application for a school place. There is no option to attach electronic copies to the online application form, so please download and complete a paper application form.