Reimbursements for school trips

You may be entitled to some financial support to help towards the cost of residential school trips. This support is known as remission, and is a reimbursement of the cost of board and lodging, on a school trip where the pupils spend one or more nights away from home.

We no longer provide this support, but some schools have a policy which allows you to claim remissions on a particular trip.

To find out how to claim, please contact your child’s school.