Arrange a building regulations inspection
If you have submitted a full plans application, building notice or regularisation application, you can arrange for a building inspector to visit your site by contacting the office before 4pm the day prior to the required inspection day on 01824 706717.
Inspections can be requested at any stage of work by the applicant, agent or contractor for the following:
- Excavation of foundations before concreting
- Foundations when constructed
- Damp proof course (DPC) when laid
- Oversite floor area (prior to being concreted over)
- Drains (before backfilling)
- Drains (after backfilling)
- Prior to occupation (requires 5 working days notice)
- Completion of work (requires 7 working days notice)
The following inspections also normally form part of the inspection process:
- Floor structure
- Roof structure
- Structural beams and supporting elements
If you are unsure whether you require an inspection, please contact the office on 01824 706717.