Get help for your child from the Youth Service

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.


This form is for parents and carers to ask us for help with any issues or problems their children are facing.

* indicates a required field.

  • Your details