Get help from the Youth Service

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.


This form is for young people to ask us for help with any issues or problems they're having.

* indicates a required field.

  • Your details