Discretionary Housing Payment application: Help with a deposit or removal costs

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you begin

    To complete this form, you will need to provide:

    • Your current and new address
    • The names and dates of births of everyone in your household
    • The name and address of the landlord and/or removal company

    Tenancy letter and removal quotes

    You'll be given the option to upload a document or image of the tenancy letter from your new landlord and/or a quote from the removal company. This helps us make a decision on your application.

    Bank details

    It's helpful if you can provide the bank details of your new landlord or the removal company. You don't have to provide these but it may take longer to make a Discretionary Housing Payment without the details.