Discretionary Housing Payment application: Help with your ongoing rent

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Before you begin

    To complete this form, you will need to provide:

    • Your current address
    • The names and dates of births of everyone in your household
    • The bank details of where you would like the payment made to go to (either to your landlord’s or to your own)
    • Details of your income and expenditure
    • Details of any savings you have

    Bank statements

    It's helpful if you can provide 3 month’s bank statements. You don't have to provide these but it may take longer to assess if you can have a Discretionary Housing Payment without them.