Let us know about a change in business rates

The occupier of a business is responsible for paying business rates and if a property is empty, the person entitled to possession (leaseholder, owner, administrator or executor) will have to pay the empty property rate. 

How to register and other changes

You can register or inform us about a change by contacting us, please remember to use exact dates and addresses. In some cases you may be asked to write in to provide additional information.