FIS training: Emergency Paediatric First Aid and Emergency First Aid at Work
The Emergency Paediatric First Aid and Emergency First Aid at Work course will provide the knowledge and practical competence required to deal with a range of Paediatric First Aid situations. You will receive two qualifications certificates by attending this course.
When and where do courses take place?
This course takes place at the Oak Tree Centre on:
- Tuesday 14 and Thursday 16 June 2022, from 6:15pm to 9:15pm - Fully booked
- Saturday 10 September 2022 from 9.30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 11 and Thursday 13 October 2022, from 6:15pm to 9:15pm
- Saturday 19 November 2022 from 9.30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 6 and Thursday 8 December 2022, from 6:15pm to 9:15pm
- Saturday 14 January 2023 from 9.30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 7 and Thursday 9 February 2023, from 6:15pm to 9:15pm
- Saturday 11 March 2023 from 9.30am to 4pm
Who can attend?
This course is for all registered childcare providers in Denbighshire who are registered, or are registering, with the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) (external website).
The setting must also be registered with Dewis.Wales (external website)
How to get involved
There is a charge of £35 per person to attend this course and each person who wants to attend will need to complete the online booking request form.
After receiving a booking request, we will send an invoice to the childcare provider which must be paid before attending the course.
Online booking request form for the emergency Paediatric First Aid and Emergency First Aid at Work course
Parking is available at the Oak Tree Centre.
Council car parks
Find a council car park
Facilities for disabled people
The Oak Tree Centre has:
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible parking
- Hearing loop
- Automatic doors
- Access by ramps/level access
This course will be provided by Groundwork North Wales (external website).
Cancel a booking
If you need to cancel a booking you have made, please cancel your place at least two working days before the course takes place. You may still be charged if you do not cancel a booking in time.
Cancel a booking online
Childcare setting details on Dewis Cymru
It’s important that your childcare setting’s information is kept up to date on Dewis Cymru.
Find out how to update your information on Dewis Cymru