Report a pest control problem in a public place 

We deal with pest control problems that pose a risk to public health. This means:

  • pests in a commercial property, such as a restaurant or shop
  • pests on land where there is an accumulation of rubbish
  • pests in a residential premises which is causing problems in other properties, like rats in a garden spreading to neighbouring houses and gardens

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Premises affected
  • Type of premises affected
  • Address of affected property

    Please provide the address of the affected property.