Report a noise pollution issue

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

  • Location

    In order to investigate your complaint further, we need to identify the source of where the noise is coming from. If this is from a property, please provide the full address.

    If the address details of the person causing the noise problem are not provided (or are incorrect) this may cause a delay in processing your report.

  • Have you approached the person responsible for causing the noise?