Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT)
The Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT) is a multi-agency team made up of staff from Conwy, Denbighshire and Betsi Cadwaladr University Hospital Trust. LIFT helps families with managing children’s challenging behaviour at home.
What can LIFT help with?
LIFT provides early intervention specialist help where:
- a child's behaviour is
- physically aggressive
- verbally aggressive
- property destruction
- self-injurious behaviour
- disruptive behaviour
- The family’s relationship is disrupted in the home due to behaviours that challenge
- The behaviour is not occurring in the context of a learning disability or open to Learning disability service
- There is no evidence of significant developmental delays in two or more areas
- The main problem is not explained by mental health disorder or the child is open to CAMHS
- The Child is not open or actively working with Neurodevelopment Services (we can accept referrals when the child is on the waiting list)
How to make a referral
Professionals can make a referral to the LIFT team by completing a Referral to the Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT) form
Referral to the Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT) form (MS Word, 563KB)
We can only accept referrals where consent has been obtained from the parent or a person with parental responsibility
How LIFT will respond
LIFT will respond by providing:
- Advice and signposting
- Assessment and Formulation
- Recommendations and Direct Assistance
- Workforce Development and Training
- Evidence based interventions
You can contact us if you would like more information about the Local Integrated Family Team.
LIFT is a multi-agency collaborative team, funded by North Wales Social Care and Well-being Services Improvement Collaborate.