Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT)
The Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT) is a multi-agency team made up of staff from Conwy, Denbighshire and Betsi Cadwaladr University Hospital Trust. LIFT helps families with managing children and young people’s (up to 18 years old) challenging behaviour at home.
What can LIFT help with?
LIFT provides early intervention specialist help where:
- a child or young person’s behaviour displays
- physically aggression
- verbally aggression
- property destruction
- self-injurious behaviour
- disruptive behaviour
- the family’s relationship is disrupted in the home due to behaviours that challenge
- the behaviour is not occurring in the context of a learning disability or the child or young person is not open to learning disability service
- there is no evidence of significant developmental delays in two or more areas
- the main problem is not explained by mental health disorder or the child or young person is open to CAMHS
- the child is not open or actively working with Neurodevelopment Services (we can accept referrals when the child is on their waiting list)
- the child or young person is not open to Social Services and working with their therapeutic team
How to make a referral
Professionals can make a referral to the LIFT team online or by completing a referral to the Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT) form.
We can only accept referrals where consent has been obtained from the parent or a person with parental responsibility.
Make a referral to the LIFT team online
MS Word form
Referral to the Local Integrated Family Team (LIFT) form (MS Word, 563KB)
How LIFT will respond
LIFT will respond by providing:
- Advice and signposting
- Recommendations and Direct Assistance
- Assessment and Formulation
- Evidence based interventions
- Workforce Development and Training
You can contact us if you would like more information about the Local Integrated Family Team.
LIFT is a multi-agency collaborative team, funded by North Wales Social Care and Well-being Services Improvement Collaborative.