Co-ordinated services to support maximum independence.
The SPoA acts as the 'front door to services' to ensure you receive the right care, in the right place by people who have the right skills at the right time, first time.
Streamlined services across health and social care community services.
We are committed to enabling people to have greater choice and control over their lives to enable them to live as independently as possible:
- Promoting preventative community services
- Encouraging a balanced approach to the assessment of need
- Ensuring that citizens are at the centre of conversations and decisions
- Focusing on the individual’s strengths to support to maintain independence
- Improving connections between people and their communities
- Speedier responses to people’s care and support needs