If you're the landlord of a property in Denbighshire, through our Landlord Offer, we'd like to use your property for 6 months to help a homeless person or family.
Benefits of the Landlord Offer
With our Landlord Offer, you will get:
- 6 months’ rent in advance
- Denbighshire County Council will manage the property for the first 6 months
- incentive payment at the end of 6 months if the occupant takes over the tenancy
- ongoing support via our tenancy sustainment and supporting people services
- renting ready training will be offered for tenants
- we will support the people we re-house in your property
What you'll need
You will need to provide the following to be eligible for the Landlord offer:
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical Condition Report
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Rent Smart Wales Licence
- Landlord’s insurance
- Proof of Ownership
How to apply
You can apply online for the Landlord Offer.
Apply online for the Landlord Offer
After 6 months
The first six months of the Landlord Offer will give you a chance to get to know the people we have placed and after 6 months, we'd like you to enter into a 6 month assured shorthold tenancy with that person or family.
Please contact us if you would like more information about the Landlord Offer.
Contact the Homeless Prevention team