Housing, homelessness and landlords

Information and advice for people who are homeless, at risk of being homeless and landlords.

Tenancy Hardship Grant

The Tenancy Hardship Grant is a grant to provide financial assistance for people in private rented accommodation who are struggling to pay their rent because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

As a precaution, only emergency and/or urgent repairs will be attended to. Please could you only contact us during office hours on 01824 706000 or on 0300 123 30 68 out of hours if it is an emergency. Report a council housing repair online and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as we can.

Services and information

Social housing

How to apply for and request repairs to a social housing.

Private housing

Advice for private tenants, landlords and homeowners.


Information for landlords in Denbighshire.

Tenants and residents associations

Have your say on housing issues.


Information and advice for people who are homeless or at risk of being homeless.

Housing benefits

How to apply for help with rent.

Affordable housing

Affordable housing schemes.

Housing standards and condition

How to report poor housing conditions and empty properties.