DCC Rewards Direct for employee savings
The exclusive DCC Rewards Direct programme gives you access to all of the savings and benefits that come from being an employee of Denbighshire County Council.
Employees can start saving by visiting the DCC Rewards Direct website (external website) and registering using their Payroll Number and Scheme ID Number 6200.
There are a great range of Lifestyle Savings available online or in the high street, nationwide and in your local area on your groceries, holidays, eating out, DIY, electrics, insurance, motoring and more. There are 1,000s of offers available which can save you £100s on your everyday shopping. Save using cashback, online discounts, telephone shopping and your Vectis Card for in-store discounts.
Salary Sacrifice is a fantastic way for you to save by forgoing a portion of your salary (which becomes exempt from National Insurance and Tax) meaning you are then provided with a great non-cash benefit.
In addition to the Lifestyle Benefits mentioned above, we also offer other benefits which include:
- competitive pension scheme
- generous annual leave allowance and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave (excluding Teachers and Term Time Only employees)
- Active Workplace Leisure Membership discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- medical cover schemes
- car salary sacrifice scheme and car leasing scheme. Details of the car leasing scheme can be obtained by contacting Fleet Services on 01824 708460
- purchase Microsoft Office for your home computer at a reduced price
- save money on Arriva Buses
- Cambrian Credit Union
- Give as you Earn
Digital Vectis Cards are now accessed via your smartphone
To keep accessing great savings please make sure you have registered at www.dccrewardsdirect.co.uk (external website) and then you will need to download the Vectis card.
How to access your Vectis Card:
- download the free 'Vectis Card' app on Apple Store or Google Play
- open the app and tap ‘My Vectis Card’ in the bottom right corner
- enter your email address and the Scheme ID Number (6200)
Save on the go!
If you do not have access to a smartphone please contact the Pay & Reward Specialist on 01824 712527.