Marine Lake: Commercial Operators 

If you run a Stand Up Paddleboard School, teach canoeing and need a safe environment to train your customers, or want to run a water based training course, then why not consider using Marine Lake?

You don't need a permit for each vessel, but Public liability Insurance (minimum £5 million), risk assessments; along with operating procedures, emergency action plans and a current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the first session.

Commercial Operator Permit

If you would like to use Marine Lake as a commercial operator, then you will need a permit. You can apply for a permit by completing and returning an application form.

Application form: Marine Lake Commercial Operator (PDF, 312KB)


Marine Lake charges

How to book

If you would like to book Marine Lake as a commercial operator, you can call 01824 708400 or email