Contact us: Trading Standards

If you have feel that you have been misled when purchasing goods or services and would like to report it, please contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline (external website).

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request. This information will not be shared with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.


* indicates a required field.

  • Your details


01824 706057