Complaints about public transport

If you are unhappy with a local bus service, it is best to contact the bus company in the first instance.

You can find contact details for all bus companies operating in Wales on the Traveline Cymru website (external website).

If, after you have contacted the bus company, you are unhappy with their response, or if you feel that you have not been treated fairly, you can take your complaint further.

For commercial bus services, please contact Bus Users UK (external website)

For subsidised bus services: (1, X1, 2, X5, 11 (evenings only), 14, 37, 40, 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 54, 55, 62, 64, 71, 72, 73, 76, 77, 91, 95, 98, T3, X50 and X52 (evenings and Sundays only) please contact us online.

You can also write to us at:

Passenger Transport
Denbighshire County Council
PO Box 62
LL15 9AZ