Report unauthorised building works

What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council collects your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your request.

For further information about how we handle personal information, please view our privacy notice.

* indicates a required field.

  • Before you begin

    We require your contact details in case we need more information about your report, but we may not be able to advise you of the outcome.

  • Your details
    Please let us know your details.
  • Your address

    Please provide your address below.

    You can enter a Denbighshire postcode and then click the 'Find address' button or type in an address below.