Register office weddings and civil partnerships
A civil marriage ceremony or civil partnership can take place at Rhyl Register Office, Ruthin Registration Office or an approved venue.
Whilst Wales is at Alert Level 4:
- For Register Office ceremonies, only your 2 witnesses are able to attend, with no other guests
- Ceremonies being held at a Denbighshire licenced room can proceed with limited numbers
- Ystafell Glan Y Mor / Glan Y Mor Room: Room capacity 14
- Ystafell Bro Famau / Bro Famau Room: Room capacity 19
- Ceremonies at licenced venues that fall within 'hospitality' category cannot proceed.
- Please be advised that all our advice may be subject to change without notice
Notice of marriage / civil partnership appointments are available on a case by case basis and priority will be given by ceremony date.
Anyone who has already made a booking may contact Denbighshire Registration Service by emailing: email@example.com
For the latest information about our services and advice please visit denbighshire.gov.uk/coronavirus
A civil marriage ceremony does not have any religious content, but you can add individual touches like non-religious music and extra readings to the legal wording. You can also video the ceremony.
A Civil Partnership is legally formed by the signing of the civil partnership schedule. Couples who wish to make arrangements for a non-religious ceremony can contact us.