Winter health - Keep Warm, Keep Well (NHS Wales).
- Dress up warm: Wear lots of layers, a hat, scarf, gloves and thick socks. Keep a pair of wellies in your car.
- Be careful: Watch out for ice. Wear sturdy boots and walk slowly and carefully.
- Eat and drink: Eat a good balanced diet and drink plenty of water. Treat yourself to a hot chocolate.
- Check on others: Check on friends and relatives. If you have elderly neighbours, make sure they are OK.
- Prepare your home: Have your boiler checked or serviced. Use draught excluders. Stock up on fuel.
Useful contact numbers
- Denbighshire County Council Single Point of Access: 0300 456 1000.
- Conwy County Borough Council Single Point of Access: 0300 456 1111.
- In the event of an emergency, call 999.
- Further information on health and well-being can be found on: dewis.wales (external website).
- NHS 111 Wales: 111 for health information and advice 24 hours a day.