About Working Denbighshire
Working Denbighshire is an employability service which aims at supporting Denbighshire residents, aged 16 and above, who are in or at risk of poverty.
We offer support with a range of different barriers you may face, such as:
- Help with finding a job
- Support finding a work or volunteering placement
- Training and further qualifications
- Confidence building and motivational support
- Creating or improving a CV
- Interview skills and techniques
- Completing application forms
- Developing basic IT skills
- Help to understand your benefit entitlements
- Help with funding for equipment, interview clothes and certificates
- Funding of travel costs to interviews, work placements and training
Why not sign up today? You will be assigned a mentor who will support you with reaching your desired goals.
Contact us: Working Denbighshire