Business and street trading licences

From taxi licences to street trading, find out what you need and how to apply.

Services and information

Taxi licences

Licences for drivers, vehicles and operators.

Food businesses

What you need and how to register.

Street trading

Licences for street traders, market stalls and car boot sales.

Petroleum storage

You need a licence if your business stores large amounts of petrol.

Sex establishment licence

Licences for sex shops and cinemas.

Scrap metal licence

If you run a scrap metal or motor salvage business you must register with the council.