What do I do with tins?

You can recycle small tins, drink cans and steel food packaging containers (no larger than 5 litres/5kg net weight), such as decorative biscuit tins, using the appropriate container for your recycling and waste collections service or at a Recycling and Waste Park:

Trolibocs service

Bag service

Communal bin service


Reuse larger tins or take them to your local Recycling and Waste Park.

More information

The household recycling and waste services are only for residents of Denbighshire.

Businesses, charities and public sector organisations have the option of using our trade waste services or a private licensed waste management contractor.

Find out more, including what trade waste services we offer.