Russell House, Rhyl

Coronavirus update

Caledfryn (Denbigh) and Russell House (Rhyl) are closed to the public. People are encouraged to visit our website for any information.

Entry to Ruthin One Stop Shop is by appointment only. Please call 01824 706000 if you wish to make an appointment regarding:

  • scanning documents
  • parking permits
  • ordering trade waste sacks

If you have any concerns about the welfare of a resident, please contact the Single Point of Access (SPOA) on 0300 456 1000.  For Out of Hours emergencies, please call 0345 053 3116 for Social Services, or 0300 123 3068 for all other services.

Latest news about our services and advice on the Coronavirus.

Jump straight to: how to contact and visit us

Opening hours

Housing advice

Housing advice

Monday to Friday: 10am to 1pm

Contact the Housing department

Back to the top of the page.

Our housing benefit counter is no longer available here.

If you would like to discuss housing benefits, please contact us on 01824 706000.

Find out how to contact housing benefits.

How to contact and find us

Write to us

All written correspondence should be sent to:

Denbighshire County Council
PO Box 62
LL15 9AZ

Visit us

Churton Road
LL18 3DP

How to get here

Plan your journey with Traveline Cymru (external website)

The nearest car parks are:

Location map

Skip embedded map