Housing standards and condition

How to report poor housing conditions and empty properties.

Services and information

Standards for council housing

What to expect from your council home.

Standards for private housing

Standards to expect from your privately rented home.

Report an empty or dilapidated property

If you are concerned about a vacant or dilapidated property, report it to us.

Social housing repairs

Request a social housing repair online.