Cambrian Credit Union: payroll saving scheme.
Paying for that special occasion has never been easier. Cambrian Credit Union teams up with over 40 businesses, organisations, and local authorities to offer staff an easy way of building a nest egg or borrowing extra funds when you need them.
With the payroll savings scheme, you set the amount of money you want to put aside on a regular basis and this will be paid direct from your salary into your Cambrian Credit Union savings account. You can vary the amount put aside at any time and, of course, have access to your savings when you need them.
If you need a loan, perhaps for an unforeseen expense, to consolidate debts or pay for home improvements, Cambrian Credit Unions offers a financially sympathetic service. Repayments can be made through the payroll Savings service, offering you the peace of mind that your payments will be made– on time. Why join the scheme:
- it’s an easy way to save for those little emergencies or for holidays, like Christmas or a new car
- a small sum automatically deducted from salary builds up a nice nest egg without you noticing it
- your savings will attract free life insurance
- Simple, flexible, affordable loans
- Discounted interest rate on payroll deduction loan
- Available when needed with flexible repayment periods to suit you
- Low, manageable interest with no penalties for repaying early
- free loan protection insurance
- Continue saving as you repay your loan
‘Cambrian Credit Union exists to provide access to financial services for our community and to offer a responsible alternative to high-cost credit’.
Wales will be a place where the financially vulnerable do not fall victim to high-cost lenders. We will have a growing membership in control of their finances by being a well-known source of fairly priced credit, a safe place for savings and by promoting financial capability. We will be a respected advocate for the credit union movement in Wales and a tireless opponent of high-cost credit.
For further information please visit the Cambrian Credit Union website (external website), email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 0333 2000 601.