Holding an event in Denbighshire
If you are holding an event in Denbighshire, you can notify us of an event online.
Notify us of an event online
How we can help
We can support your events by helping with promotion across our social media sites and North East Wales website and also by including it in our What’s On booklet.
We have put together an event toolkit to help event organisers in the planning stages of an event.
Why hold an event in Denbighshire?
These are our top 5 reasons why you should hold your event in Denbighshire:
- Outstanding Locations across the county that can host anything from musical concerts, to outdoor and indoor sporting events and action packed airshows
- Transport links to some of the largest built up areas in Britain, including Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Birmingham
- Wide range of natural resources, including glorious beaches in the north and one of only five areas of outstanding natural beauty in Wales, the Clwydian Range and the Dee Valley AONB and UNESCO World Heritage site of the 18 kilometre long Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal
- A robust and developing programme of events encouraging the economy of the area with the support of a marketing and events team within the Council
- Our vision is that by 2020, Denbighshire will have a programme of well managed events spread across the seasons and locations in Denbighshire, which contribute to the local economy, creating additional visitor spend and opportunities for employment in the supporting sectors