Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) variations and removals

Only the premises licence holder can apply to change the person named for the role of Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS).

Changing the DPS

You can apply to change the DPS for your premises online.

Apply to change the DPS for your premises online (external website)

Consent form

You will need to provide a consent form signed by the nominated person, otherwise your application will not be valid.

Submit a consent form online (external website)

How much does it cost?

It costs £23 to change the DPS. 

How can I pay?

Payment can be made by card over the phone to customer services (01824 706000). Payment by cheque or cash is only available at one of Denbighshire’s One Stop Shops. Please contact us for the appropriate reference number before attempting to pay. Failing to provide the appropriate reference number may delay your application.

Giving up your role as DPS

If you no longer wish to carry out the role of DPS, and an application to vary the premises licence has not been made, you can request that your name be removed from the licence.

You can submit your request by completing an application form online.

Request to be removed as designated premises supervisor online (external website)