What do I do with food?

Food waste symbol

Recycle food in your silver kitchen caddy lined with a bio-bag.

Place the filled bag of food waste in your orange caddy.

Orange Food Waste Caddy

Orange food waste caddy.

Alternatively, in-date dried or tinned food can be donated to a local food bank (external website).