From June 2024, you can recycle your unwanted textiles using a free new collections service provided by our partner, Co-Options Social Enterprise.
- Co-Options Social Enterprise will collect any filled sacks from your kerbside every 4 weeks.
- When we deliver your new recycling containers, we'll also give you a single-use white sack for your textiles.
- Please put any unwanted textiles, including clothing and shoes, in the sack - tie it securely and put out for collection on your collection date.
- You can put out as many single-use white sacks for textile collections as you like.
- To order more single-use white sacks, please contact Co-Options Social Enterprise (external website).