Housing support (health and social care)

Find out what to do when it may not be possible to stay living safely at home.

Services and information

Is my home suitable for me?

There are changes and improvements you can make to your home to make it safe to live independently.

Adaptations to support your independence

If you, or someone living in your property, has permanent and substantial disabilities, you could get help with the cost of adapting your home.

Homelessness prevention and housing related support services

The Welsh Government funds support projects for people 16+ who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.

Older people's accommodation

Older people's accommodation can help you to live independently, and bring you into a community.

Extra care housing

Extra care housing gives you a balance between living at home and having on-site, dedicated care available if you need it.

Care homes in your area

Care homes provide comfortable accommodation with trained staff on hand to look after your needs day and night.

Preventing falls

There is a falls prevention service in North Wales for anyone over 65 who has had a fall, or is fearful of having a fall.

Social housing

We own and manage a range of properties across Denbighshire.