Visiting our waste and recycling parks during covid-19
Our waste and recycling parks and pop-up services at Corwen and Llangollen will close on Friday 23 October as part of the Welsh Government ‘firebreak’ lockdown.
Our waste and recycling parks in Denbigh, Ruthin and Rhyl are open during their usual hours and we have introduced a booking system to ensure that they are safe for you to use and for our staff to work at.
You must book an appointment before visiting, without an appointment you will not be allowed access to the parks.
How to book a space at a waste and recycling park
You can book a space at a waste and recycling park online where you can select an available timeslot to suit you.
Please do not book a space if you have, or someone you live with has, symptoms of COVID-19.
Book a space at a waste and recycling park online
You can also book a space by phoning us on 01824 706000.
Cancelling a booking
If you no longer need your booking or are unable to come to the waste and recycling park, please cancel your space so that someone else can use the timeslot.
You can cancel a space online with your booking reference and vehicle registration. Your booking reference can be found on the email or text sent to you after you made your booking. Please phone 01824 706000 if you can't find your booking reference.
Cancel a waste and recycling park space online
What you need to know when visiting a waste and recycling park
After making a booking to visit a waste and recycling park, you must make sure that you:
- bring proof of your address (such as driving licence or utility bill)
- bring your booking reference number with you or you will not be allowed access to the site
- arrive on-time for your booking as you will only be allowed on site for your allotted timeslot
- sort all items and materials before arriving at the site
- stay inside your car until you are given permission to get out by a member of staff
- only allow one person to leave your car to unload waste and recycling
- maintain social distancing at all times or you will be asked to leave the site.
- respect our staff; our site rules are in place to protect you, other site users and our staff
- do not enter the site if you or someone you live with has symptoms of COVID-19, such as a high temperature or a new, continuous cough