Long stay car park permits

If you regularly use long stay or beach car parks in Denbighshire, a permit could save you money.

How do I use this permit?

You can use a long stay car park permit to park at these car parks:






Parliament Street



St Asaph

Bowling Green

As long as you display your permit clearly in your vehicle, you will not need to buy pay and display tickets to park at these car parks.

A long stay car park permit does not mean you are entitled to free parking at short stay car parks in Denbighshire.

How do I apply for a permit?

Coronavirus update

We are now processing applications for long stay and beach parking permits via our online form. You can also apply in person at a One Stop Shop, by post or phone to renew a permit.

For the latest information about our services and advice please visit denbighshire.gov.uk/coronavirus

Apply online for a long stay or seasonal parking permit

If you are 60 years of age or more, you will be charged a reduced fee for your long stay car park permit. 

You can apply for a reduced fee permit by completing this reduced fee application form and returning it to the address on the form.

How much does it cost?

The cost of a long stay car park permit depends on the period the permit is for:

  • 3 months:  £31.30
  • 6 months:  £57.38
  • 12 months:  £104.34
  • 12 months (reduced fee): £57.38
  • 24 months:  £193.04 

Please include a cheque or postal order made payable to Denbighshire County Council with your application form.

Replacements for lost or stolen permits cost £5.

If you change your vehicle, you must return your permit to us and we will give you a replacement. There is no charge for this.